Lani's MML Arranging and Consultation Services
Posted at 09-26-17, 05:12 am Link | #1
Lanikai

Last post: 55 days
Last view: 13 days
Hey guys, Lani here!

If anyone ever knew me on Live servers, or has talked to me a bunch on here, you probably know that I do music. I’ve arranged MML for Mabi since the days of G3, achieved Grandmaster Bard on Live before anything else and even went to study music in college. The music system in Mabi is an integral part of the experience to me, and it’s what kept me coming back to the game time and time again. So, I want to offer up my services to you, the players of MabiPro, for both MML Arrangement and Consultation in exchange for Gold or Red Coins (or item trades, on rare occasions).

Current Composing Rank: 6 (current cap)

In all cases, Red Coins will be accepted at a rate of 2.5k per coin (40 coins per 100k)

MML Arrangement
Price: 300k - ???
Add me in game, send me a note, find me on Discord, however you want to contact me. Let me know what song you’re considering. I’ll do some research and get back to you with a price estimate based on what resources I can find and how long I expect the arranging will take. If you accept the quote, I’ll get started on the score and complete it to the best of my ability given the constraints of the game and if you specify an instrument you want it for. When I’m done, I’ll preview it for you. If you like it, I’ll give you a brand new closed scroll of it in exchange for the payment. You’ll be able to get a new one from me whenever you like just by sending me a message. If you want an open one to potentially write down the MML and replicate it yourself, let me know and we can work out additional payment for it.

MML Consultation
Price: 100k - 300k
Have a piece you’re working on but can’t get it to fit or sound right? I can help! Get in contact with me and send me your MML code. I’ll take a look at it and give you a quote. If we move forward, I’ll do what I can to help optimize and clean up your code, preview it for you and then send it back to you! Simple as that! If you wish to observe how I go about the process, we can try to work out a way to potentially screen share/voice chat while I work on it, at additional cost.

If anyone wants to take advantage of these services, just find me in-game or on Discord!