Character Cards and OS?
Posted at 11-18-17, 01:39 am Link | #1
Nickel

Last post: 2164 days
Last view: 1984 days
Just curious, are there any ways, or any plans to add additional Character Cards into game?

I was also wondering what supported Operating Systems older Mabinogi runs on,
I'd love to get other people into this game for nostalgia sake.

Thanks!
Posted at 12-01-17, 03:26 am Link | #2
Drahan GM

Last post: 248 days
Last view: 192 days
Yes, this is planned. Unfortunately, we're grossly lacking in developer time so plans like this get put on the backburner while more important things are worked on.

MabiPro works best on Windows XP, and Windows 7.
It will run just fine in Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 as well, but you may encounter issues that can be fixed by looking at our FAQ at faq Frequently Asked Questions from MabiPro's Tech(..).
Posted at 12-02-17, 08:02 pm Link | #3
Hope

Last post: 1014 days
Last view: 30 days
Yes, this is planned. Unfortunately, we're grossly lacking in developer time so plans like this get put on the backburner while more important things are worked on.

Maybe it's not my place to ask, but what kind of "more important things" are being worked on? I'm just curious is all. I know you guys are trying to keep things up-to-date on events, bugs, even translations... But if this being on the back-burner, I was just curious on what is being worked on.
Hope you don't mind my curiosity. lol...
[Posted by Florel on 12-06-17, 03:20 pm, deleted by Florel]
Posted at 12-16-17, 08:17 pm Link | #5
Drahan GM

Last post: 248 days
Last view: 192 days

Maybe it's not my place to ask, but what kind of "more important things" are being worked on? I'm just curious is all. I know you guys are trying to keep things up-to-date on events, bugs, even translations... But if this being on the back-burner, I was just curious on what is being worked on.
Hope you don't mind my curiosity. lol...
Exactly what you described. We have a small development team and most of the time we cannot afford to spend time on features like this.

Also works decently fine on Windows Vista here
I seem to have forgotten that Vista existed - but yes, it's also included in that list with XP and 7.
Terms