Posted at 01-03-18, 09:08 pm Link | #21
Arisa GM

Last post: 1109 days
Last view: 76 days
QUESTION #6
The glowing effect of an equipped spirit weapon changes color based on its social level. Should the rate at which this color changes be increased? I'm a bit confused on this wording, does it mean should Spirit Weapon exp rates be 2x? Cause if so.. that sounds kinda nice. But at the same time, Spirits are supposed to be gold/time sinks.. uhhhh I don't use spirits much so I guess I'm fairly indifferent either way. But I'd be leaning to yes if it's a mere 2x spirit weapon gains.
To clarify, this would be a purely cosmetic change, affecting only what color a spirit weapon appears to glow
Posted at 01-04-18, 04:33 am Link | #22
gmerc

Last post: 2032 days
Last view: 1584 days
The inefficiency is not in the MP amount, it's in the absurdly fiddly nature of creating them, which involves counting out items in single synthesis and unstackable small gems that are impossible to gather in bulk. Making those stones makes me very sad.

just because you don't feel like utilizing the alternative doesn't mean a mechanic needs to be removed
Posted at 01-04-18, 03:12 pm Link | #23
Fruttielicious

Last post: 1630 days
Last view: 1336 days
Aawh, Egoable shields didn't make it into the poll.

Will dream on...
Posted at 01-05-18, 02:26 am Link | #24
epsilon

Last post: 2285 days
Last view: 1836 days
Translator

Will dream on...
It will give too much def/protection.....
Posted at 01-10-18, 02:15 am Link | #25
Fruttielicious

Will dream on...

You can have 100 def/ 40prot and still die in 2 hits from mostly everything at higher levels of play lol.
Posted at 01-10-18, 04:42 pm Link | #26
epsilon

Last post: 2285 days
Last view: 1836 days
Translator

Will dream on...

You can have 100 def/ 40prot and still die in 2 hits from mostly everything at higher levels of play lol.

It won't when dueling at 0-3%
Posted at 01-10-18, 11:53 pm Link | #27
Primate

Last post: 544 days
Last view: 87 days

Will dream on...

NOONE DUELS THO
Posted at 01-15-18, 03:25 pm Link | #28
HenTie

Last post: 268 days
Last view: 196 days
My answers
1 - Yes please
2 - Yes please
3 - If people want it
4 - Yes please
5 - Hurray for Fashinogi
6 - I'd say aye
7 - Sure, I don't mind
8 - Why not? Sounds cool to me
9 - Yes
10 - I don't think that's necessary
11 - Yes please
12 - If people want it
13 - Sure, why not
14 - That sounds nice
15 - Yes please
16 - Yes please
17 - Yes please
18 - Yes please
19 - YES YES YES
20 - Yes, sounds useful
21 - If people want it, I'm down
22 - Noooo, keep her
23 - Yes, FASHINOGI
Summary: A lot of positive answers from me. I wanted to keep it short and clean.
Posted at 01-15-18, 05:41 pm Link | #29
Fruttielicious

Will dream on...

Mabinogi balance shoudn't be done based on pvp anyway.
Posted at 01-16-18, 01:01 am Link | #30
Slayerj

Last post: 1101 days
Last view: 87 days

Will dream on...

Even more so when current pvp isn't even balanced and falls down onto a simple honor system of "Don't do this this this and this or this".

PvP was an after thought thrown in at some point before iria in both the free for all pvp dungeons (which while fun aren't balanced but 'better' in that it's just a free for all with no sides and no way to not hit people in the same party) and duels, which only have %s and ring out/pet summon rules, and then 'expanded on' with iria with EvG. Nothing at any point was ever altered or revamped with PvP in mind and no new content from that point on ever took PvP into consideration. What we have now, on the server and live, is 100% not balanced for any sort of pvp.
Posted at 03-06-18, 10:33 pm Link | #31
smelly

Last post: 1139 days
Last view: 267 days

Will dream on...

Even more so when current pvp isn't even balanced and falls down onto a simple honor system of "Don't do this this this and this or this".

PvP was an after thought thrown in at some point before iria in both the free for all pvp dungeons (which while fun aren't balanced but 'better' in that it's just a free for all with no sides and no way to not hit people in the same party) and duels, which only have %s and ring out/pet summon rules, and then 'expanded on' with iria with EvG. Nothing at any point was ever altered or revamped with PvP in mind and no new content from that point on ever took PvP into consideration. What we have now, on the server and live, is 100% not balanced for any sort of pvp.

Despite this and with this in mind I would still love for the open pvp channel that I heard about to exist for me to live in. : (
Posted at 04-13-18, 01:01 pm Link | #32
Shin Taillelaine

Last post: 2204 days
Last view: 2183 days
My (late) answers, please note I was away and haven't followed on what made it or didn't. I don't know if this poll was subject of any update so far.
#1 : Yes, not mandatory but a nice quality of life patch.
#2 : I don't remember what's the actual limit, 50 may sound a bit much but I never really went into ores so maybe it's justified ? I'll stay neutral, but for the same reasons as wheat/barley, I'm sure it'd be nice.
#3 : Yes.
#4 : No idea, if alchemists really need it.
#5 : Fashionogi all over the place ! Why not.
#6 : I don't mind, either is fine with me.
#7 : Sure, I remember Refining taking so freaking long...
#8 : Yes ! Composing !
#9 : Yes, that'd be helpful for other races.
#10 : This could be useful.
#11 : I don't remember what they're used for, up to others.
#12 : Yes. Either that, or lower rank F and E's CP of Blaze if it's easier. Otherwise, either method is fine.
#13 : I'm not a fan of "Donators" title even when I donate. However, I understand this could be at least a little motivation to do so and reward those who do. You can count on me to help with regular donations (as little as I can, still, it'll be something better than nothing !) now (title or not).
#14 : That sounds interesting ! Yes !
#15 : I don't use it but if for balance purposes Alchemists feels the need, why not.
#16 : Why not, maybe have a cap of just "higher" the CP could be ?
#17 : Seems fair.
#18 : I don't remember what's that. Neutral.
#19 : I understand it must be annoying for alchemists, but for the lore and also the necessity of visiting some specialized themed towns, I feel like this should not be a thing. But I understand that'd be frustrating. I'm neutral but lore-wise, I'd be a bit sad if that happened.
#20 : This'd be nice.
#21 : Why not !
#22 : I didn't even remember this being a thing ahah, I'd keep it since it's fun.
#23 : Fashionogi again ! Yes.

Thanks for what you all do
Terms