lame

Last post: 1010 days
Last view: 924 days
300 already last you hours of afk fishing
Posted at 06-07-18, 07:07 pm Link | #22
pczerw

Last post: 1760 days
Last view: 642 days
We can all agree that shadow mission rewards are usually not the greatest, so I suggest increasing the amount of crystals obtained per chest and add more useful crystals (e.g. golems, life drain, etc.) Maybe stacks of 3-5?
Posted at 06-08-18, 01:34 am Link | #23
Excelsian

Last post: 1901 days
Last view: 955 days
We can all agree that shadow mission rewards are usually not the greatest, so I suggest increasing the amount of crystals obtained per chest and add more useful crystals (e.g. golems, life drain, etc.) Maybe stacks of 3-5?

Shadow missions go really quick though, awarding 3-5 crystals (especially at lower difficulties) would make it rather easy to obtain crystals. Also, you run them often to obtain something, the same reason as you'd run a dungeon, but in dungeons you mostly don't get anything besides the 1 person with the chest that has prime loot.

I agree though that getting a single crystal (especially if it is a fireball, icespear or thunder crystal) on like HM/elite is rather lackluster and they could probably have increased amounts. Maybe advanced ranging from 1-2 HM/elite being 2-3 would be better if you want to increase crystal amount.
Posted at 06-08-18, 08:34 pm Link | #24
Fruttielicious

Last post: 1602 days
Last view: 1308 days

Alchemy crystals are supposed to be crafted.

Also dungeons are way worse because 7/8 chests usually drops like 2 mana herbs or a magic powder.
Posted at 06-19-18, 08:54 pm Link | #25
LazyFae
Still a casual gamer

Last post: 722 days
Last view: 717 days
Would hope a simple one.
Allow L-Rod Exploration via mount.
Discord: Tonkatunk#7079
https://github.com/Tonkatunk/Mabi-Pro-Lazyfae-Mods
Posted at 06-19-18, 11:26 pm Link | #26
Kurian

Last post: 2006 days
Last view: 1998 days
I wouldn't really want for their to be more crystals dropped for shadow missions since I do like crafting them myself and consider that to be one of the funner parts of Alchemy.
Posted at 06-21-18, 09:24 pm Link | #27
Excelsian

Last post: 1901 days
Last view: 955 days
Uncapping stats to go past 999
Posted at 06-21-18, 10:16 pm Link | #28
ihzi

Last post: 1801 days
Last view: 14 days
Uncapping stats to go past 999

This change heavily favors humans. Whether that's good or bad is up for debate I suppose.
Posted at 06-26-18, 04:00 pm Link | #29
icywings

Last post: 2098 days
Last view: 910 days
Give the Steaming book because you guys already "uncapped" Cooking by changing the recipes :V
Posted at 06-27-18, 04:21 am Link | #30
LazyFae
Still a casual gamer

Last post: 722 days
Last view: 717 days
Increased potion stacks

Really really want to +1 that. Potion stack, base pot stack, herb stack, and even feathers and bandages. Wings of the goddess stack size (that you buy from magic NPCs) would be nice too, but that's entirely different. Main reason to keep those stack sizes at 10, is just to eat inventory space. Really no need for that, since you don't pay rl cash to get more inventory. Live does 20 for stack size atm, honestly i'd like around 50, but dunno that others would agree.
Discord: Tonkatunk#7079
https://github.com/Tonkatunk/Mabi-Pro-Lazyfae-Mods
Posted at 06-27-18, 07:14 am Link | #31
ihzi

Would be cool if the Rose's Thorn and other Rapiers were allowed to have more than CC2 and had a smash damage modifier. CC4 would open up the way to a neat playstyle involving bolts and melee, like lightning bolt + wm, firebolt -> assault slash -> smash -> wm, etc dealing a lot of damage. Right now it's kind of useless but these small changes would open up a viable playstyle while remaining balanced.
Posted at 06-27-18, 07:41 am Link | #32
ihzi

Sorry for double post, but this is a different suggestion:

Ability to feed spirit weapon by dragging items onto it and "giving" them to it similar to how you'd put items into a collection book. Would just make the spirit weapon feeding process less painstaking so that you don't have to navigate that awful chat UI. I figure this change may be difficult though.
Posted at 06-27-18, 08:19 pm Link | #33
Slayerj

Last post: 1073 days
Last view: 59 days
Rapiers to have at least cc+2 would be a better options, and a lesser smash buff than 2h get would be very much loved. The weapons are rather weak for melee, even more so because you cannot use a shield, but they can become strong for bolts....bolts that drop off in the mid to late game. Giving it a minor smash buff and an extra cc option would greatly buff their usability. That said, I'm not sure if this would be seen as too OP and need an extra +mp cost to help balance it out.

As for the spirit weapons, even if that was possible, this would make moving stuff around an inv they're in a pain in the ass..
Posted at 07-01-18, 11:42 pm Link | #34
Anarkist333

Last post: 1344 days
Last view: 38 days
Funny thing, i was going to make a thread like this, but as this thread is already pinned, ill add everything Ive taken notes on over the last few months.

Extend the expiration for dungeon passes by 24 hours (basic will be 34 hours, int 32 hours, and adv 30 hours). i cant count the number of times ive got tons of passes, then needed to go to bed, so they were all wasted. An extra day will make them more useful.

Make dungeons drop more items from the 'treasure' part of the table. As it is, even if you have 8 people in a dungeon, only one of those people will gain a 'treasure' drop. Make it so everyone in the party gets a roll. Don't change the drops themselves, just make it so everyone in the party gets a chance to get something more than just gold, herbs, and magic powder.

Add pianos to the game. if possible

Allow items gained from adv play to be stored on pets. if they're untradable for the reason of people making accounts just to farm them (which im 90% sure they are), then just make them pet accessible. Do the same to items which are not specifically personalized, but still untradable (like shooting star robes).

Improve the rewards for doing g1-3. id say give 50 ap, but given the x2 nature of mabi pro, 100 ap is more appropriate. Anyone who has already completed it should get a quest that gives 100 ap, and any who have skipped it already should be able to reverse that decision. Also, remove the x10 repair rate from goddess and obsidian and caliburn. yes, those enchants are broken without that, but considering what you had to do to get them, they should be. if not remove, then reduce to x3.

Make cooking stat bonuses x2, to place greater value on the skill and make it a worthwhile investment

Make production failure potion remove ALL success, like it should do.

Give access to the nao gift collection books, to make the weekly gifts more useful

Increase the chance of cylinder upgrades being discovered. The chance was low originally because a lot of people were playing, and more than 100 people tried for royal alchemist each week. Our player base is too small to expect similar results, and such the chance should be increased to x3-5 or more

Add enchant expiration removal scrolls for 200k ea at shyla, or 40 red coins

Success rate increase for flour and barley flour, or just make it scale with dex.

Add fox pets to the game so we can get hens stuck on fences like we do to sheep

Lower the mana consumption of all collection pets (spider, sheep, etc) to 2 mana each collection (or web creation), except the herb ones which will be 4 mana. This will make them actually useful for long term gathering as opposed to just somewhat useful.

Increase the 'gathering' success rate given by production mastery from +1% per rank to +2% per rank. Base success rate for anything is 50%, +r1 prod mastery goes to 65%, plus 15% from any skill based gathering at r1 goes to 80%. However any gathering that is not through a skill is stuck forever at 65% max. mabi live later added gathering skills to fix this annoying issue, but thats a pointless waste of time and AP. Just make r1 production mastery take it automatically to 80%. Skill gathering will be 95% at r1 of their skill, but given that you are r1 to do this, it SHOULD be that high a gathering success. Production success should not be effected, keep that at 1% per rank.

Add Tendering potions to the daily adv rolls, do not give them a specific day just make them something you can get randomly.

Add 'Auto play for instruments' to the options to make instrument play training less tedious at higher ranks.

Increase the success rank for Taming skill, or, add specific animals to tame to the training requirements so as to make it easier to train after you gain high combat power

Add an item (potion, enchant, etc) that passively increases the 'quality' stat of craftable items. As it is now, getting beyond B+ rank in tailoring and blacksmithing is physically impossible without godlike timing. Either do this, or increase the quality we can get with what we currently have.

Increase the time limit on field bosses to 36 min (one ingame day). they are currently at 10 min i believe, which makes it hard to kill the bigger ones that may require more people. This would also increase the odds of people running across them and murdering them.

Change the training in the fishing skill to be less dependant on quest scrolls being fished.

Make the rewards on fished up quest scrolls be muuuuch bigger (at least 3x normal reward) to make them an actually useful thing to get. if you actually implement this one, add more quests to the fished up rewards to include nearly every fomor scroll quest.

Increase the exploration exp gained from turning in fish to be more useful. also, allow us to turn in more than one per conversation like we can with artifacts and voight.

Increase the amount of wool that can be added to a wool collection pouch to 100, and increase the stack sizes of Wool to 10. Also, increase the stack sizes of Potatos, Eggs, and Berries to 10.

Increase the amount of Gold Mushrooms that appear, and make them appear on more days than just Wednesday. They should be rare, but not 'one every 36 min on a specific weekday when most people will likely be working' rare.

That is 5 months of observations. I removed a few i know you guys already added, though its possible i missed some. just ignore those.
Posted at 07-03-18, 02:11 am Link | #35
Dani Shyland

Last post: 1501 days
Last view: 64 days
Separate the range skills into their own category, away from the combat.

Implement the family party bonuses.

Allow Dark Rat Men from Ciar Adv. to train the Rat Man PQ not unlike the Laghodessa PQ.

When eating, remove weight gain if hunger is less than or equal to 60%.

Allow the effects of poisoned weapons to last twice as long.

Bot bombs added in.
post rev. 1 by dmbro on 07-12-18, 12:19 am
Posted at 07-07-18, 09:18 pm Link | #36
dmbro

Last post: 2075 days
Last view: 632 days
Remove race restrictions from summoning. Elves can summon giants (and vice versa) even though they are the ones at war, but humans supporting either cant summon the other race? Feels bad.

Give Arrow Revolver the damage buff it got in later gens, or some version of it.

Improve spirit weapon feeding in some way, whatever is possible

Incentivize the running of all dungeons (e.g. adding loot, PQs, collection books of some kind, increased mob exp) Make them a viable alternative to SMs.
Posted at 07-12-18, 11:24 pm Link | #37
Kenshurei

Last post: 330 days
Last view: 16 days
Add in the Haflinger horse and White Cotton Ostrich mounts, but make them slightly faster than the Shire to give players more options for fast 2 seater land mounts. The only 2 seater we have currently that's faster than the Shire on land, is the Magic Carpet, and it's very expensive if all you want is a faster 2 seater mount.
post rev. 1 by ihzi on 07-16-18, 12:52 pm
Posted at 07-16-18, 12:52 pm Link | #38
ihzi

Reduce the cost of trade unlock potions (currently 1m). High cost disincentivises trading and we have a small playerbase. The personalization of items is completely arbitrary. There is no consistent factor in what determines when an item or enchant personalizes or doesn't. Because of this, I would be ok if trade unlock pot cost way less and trivialized personalization. However, if unwanted, I still think a 500k cost would still achieve that while not gouging newer players with lesser income who want to buy endgame enchants from older players.
Posted at 07-16-18, 06:38 pm Link | #39
BakaS

Last post: 733 days
Last view: 718 days
Yes, I would happily give away this event staff that's glued to my bag. Also, increase Fine Leather drop rates. This korean style grind is not healthy for mortals.
Posted at 07-17-18, 08:16 am Link | #40
Rinrin

Last post: 1320 days
Last view: 4 days
Please remove the 4 person entry requirement for Peaca. It just means that players have to find people to drop them in if they want to run Normal with less than 4 players, and it makes regular timed Peaca Basic/Int passes even less likely to ever get used. It can also encourage otherwise upstanding players to break the 4 account rule out of desperation, if they really want to solo Peaca Normal but can't find anyone to drop them in. (I know this is possible to change! I found the one line of code that needs to be edited in my test server.)

Remove race restrictions from summoning. Elves can summon giants (and vice versa) even though they are the ones at war, but humans supporting either cant summon the other race? Feels bad.

This is another inexplicable inconvenience. Human wants to summon giant? Nope, but you can summon an elf and have them summon the giant via proxy! That makes sense, right? Very silly, and comes up very often.

Those two are the only issues that come up for me regularly during gameplay. (Other than skills. Giants really need their 600/1.5 smash. Same deal with Meditation daytime issues and maybe AR. But from what I've heard, that stuff hasn't happened simply because skills are too difficult to modify.)

Other important things that have already been mentioned:
-Just triple the chances of cylinder upgrades. They still might never happen.

-Increase Mammoth and Yeti timers (or all field bosses, but especially those two)

-Potion stacks (this one probably needs to be polled, but many many people seem to be asking for it, myself included)

-Sulfur Ore stacks! I might consider reporting this one as a bug at some point, since sulfur didn't get raised to 50 stack size alongside the other ores.

-No AP for g1 while it's human only, please.

Thanks for reading.
Terms