soon to be player(loli warrior)
Posted at 08-19-18, 06:08 am Link | #1
ezkiolandgamer

Last post: 2074 days
Last view: 358 days
i am soon gonna play this fangame so whats up everyone and how you doing so basicly i want to play this game the download is ready
let me inderdice myself while we wait

my name is ezkiolandgamer ign well not even started i am a video game player that loves anime and lolis and fighting i hope the game is good as it sounds old game clinent with support the but anyways i like to meet the rest of the commity anyways i mostly play videogames on my downtime(which is a lot) or watch youtube i may or may not play this game alot i dread ingame percices that try and milk your money and hope this is fully free(besides the petrion or maybe ads) anyways see ya all soon

ezkio
Posted at 08-19-18, 09:25 am Link | #2
Chandelier

Last post: 2073 days
Last view: 1008 days
Yup the server is totally free to play, but you can always donate. We get premium stuff for in game currency. We also get special hairstyles during character creation
Posted at 08-19-18, 03:35 pm Link | #3
ezkiolandgamer

thanks for replying about that i am playing the classic now that basicly give you free powers weapons and a bag and more good goodies it seems like i am armed to start i may stick with the game after trying out some more of it it also seem the commity is active i see chatters from time to time which is good in itself i will stick for now
Posted at 08-19-18, 04:00 pm Link | #4
ezkiolandgamer

just something to note about this game and also the lancher is kind of broken i am not sure if in have to download the sub one but am using run mebipro
Terms