Emergency Rollback 2/28/2019 (rev. 2 by Arisa on 10-07-19, 04:36 am)
Posted at 02-28-19, 10:25 pm Link | #1
MabiPro Team
Last post: 13 days

Update: The maintenance has been completed.
All servers are running normally.
Thank you for your patience.

Dear Milletians,

Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, MabiPro will be undergoing unscheduled server maintenance to address a critical issue. We do not yet have an estimate for how long it will take to resolve this problem, though we expect the game to be running again by the end of the day.

Due to the nature of this serious issue, the game will need to be rolled back. When the game is brought back online, it will be in the same state as it was on February 27, 2019 at 3:00 AM EST. Any changes made to your accounts or characters since that time will be reverted, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Additionally, if you registered a new MabiPro account after February 27, 2019 3:00 AM EST, you will need to re-register with a different username. Please note that invalidated accounts that were registered since that time will not count toward the three account limit outlined in the terms of service. New account registrations, the forums, and support tickets will not be available until this maintenance has ended.

The Lorna's Endless Melee event will be extended after this problem is resolved. This problem is not related to the event. This is the first time in our two-year history that we have issued a full rollback, and the team is working to make it as smooth as possible.

-GMs Drahan, Arisa, Flipend0, Hisao, Jade, Astra
Posted at 03-01-19, 04:37 am Link | #2
mabinogi66

Last post: 1882 days
Last view: 1365 days
Holy guacamole what happened
post rev. 3 by Alt3ra on 03-01-19, 07:05 pm
Posted at 03-01-19, 06:56 pm Link | #3
Alt3ra

Last post: 1881 days
Last view: 1781 days
Erm, I guess I don't exist anymore? That would explain why I couldn't log in at all

Luckily I was only Lv14 or something, but it still sucks..

Edit: I made a friend yesterday (who's name I can't remember) on my character named "Marrisa", so if that was you, feel free to add me again on the character I'm (re)making
Terms