Game Server Maintenance 4/29/2019 (rev. 2 by Drahan on 04-29-19, 11:43 pm)
Posted at 04-29-19, 10:41 pm Link | #1
Drahan GM

Last post: 62 days
Last view: 6 days

Update: The maintenance has been completed at 07:19PM 04/29/19 EST.
All servers are running normally.
Please update your client.
Thank you for your patience.

Dear Milletians,

Mabinogi Professional will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance during the following time:
06:39PM 04/29/19 to 07:19PM 04/29/19 (EST)
Reasons:
  • Stability fixes.
  • New crash handler implemented.
  • NPC Client fixed (maybe).
  • Discord global chat integration disabled due to instability, sorry! We will attempt to fix it in the future. Something happened.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-MabiPro Staff
Posted at 04-30-19, 02:02 pm Link | #2
Kenaede

Last post: 1815 days
Last view: 1803 days
After the maintenance (an assumption, weird things happen to me all the time) I cannot successfully launch the game. My launcher is displaying the following message: "Failed to update: Mabinogi is currently running." There is no instance of Mabinogi running in the background according to Task Manager. Additionally, I've installed/re-installed using different versions of the full client installer (sometimes trying to see if the primary launcher helped; to no avail). Using the primary launcher displays the following message: "Error retrieving local version, is the game installed?" Help?
Posted at 05-01-19, 01:23 am Link | #3
Drahan GM

Last post: 62 days
Last view: 6 days
After the maintenance (an assumption, weird things happen to me all the time) I cannot successfully launch the game. My launcher is displaying the following message: "Failed to update: Mabinogi is currently running." There is no instance of Mabinogi running in the background according to Task Manager. Additionally, I've installed/re-installed using different versions of the full client installer (sometimes trying to see if the primary launcher helped; to no avail). Using the primary launcher displays the following message: "Error retrieving local version, is the game installed?" Help?

That error message is caused by anything in your process list containing the name "Client".
As for error retrieving local version, this means the launcher is not accompanied by the game files, so it can't find the game.
Posted at 05-01-19, 02:47 am Link | #4
Kenaede

Last post: 1815 days
Last view: 1803 days
Nothing in the process list contained "Client" other than "Client Server Runtime Processes" under the Windows Processes sub-section, which cannot be closed. Moving all files within a folder did not successfully launch the game either. I think that was what you meant by the launcher not being accompanied by the game files? Any other suggestions?
Terms