Enchant Gachapon?
Posted at 09-08-19, 05:44 pm Link | #1
Felynia

Last post: 1685 days
Last view: 192 days
Mostly because I am lazy but

Should we add an "Enchant Fountain" that you can sacrifice enchants you have no use for (or higher end ones. Reason coming soon) for "points"

You can use these points to take a random grab at a "Gachapon Group" of ALL enchants in that rank as this would be the cheapest option

Spend "points" to hand pick a couple you want into the pool. This would cost more but you at least know your choices are in there...somewhere

Or the best one, and the most EXPENSIVE, would be to select a very small group (we can discuss this?) and the let fountain do it's RNG for you.
Posted at 09-08-19, 11:37 pm Link | #2
Trance

Last post: 1621 days
Last view: 888 days
an enchant exchange npc would be dope, limiting the enchants you can get to the rank and whether it's a prefix or suffix. there are a lot of useless enchants in this game
Posted at 02-29-20, 06:03 pm Link | #3
Rarolina

Last post: 1158 days
Last view: 1090 days
Mostly because I am lazy but

Should we add an "Enchant Fountain" that you can sacrifice enchants you have no use for (or higher end ones. Reason coming soon) for "points"

You can use these points to take a random grab at a "Gachapon Group" of ALL enchants in that rank as this would be the cheapest option

Spend "points" to hand pick a couple you want into the pool. This would cost more but you at least know your choices are in there...somewhere

Or the best one, and the most EXPENSIVE, would be to select a very small group (we can discuss this?) and the let fountain do it's RNG for you.

I highkey want some kind of thing that exchanges the rank you put in with another random enchant of equal rank. Maybe like 2 or 3 in hopes for something else.
Terms