Hello uwu
Posted at 02-02-20, 04:52 pm Link | #1
thekuraning

Last post: 1543 days
Last view: 1522 days
Hey there! My name is Kura, and I joined MabiPro for the first time maybe 4 days ago! My character's name is Vitse! My current goal is affording a griffon. My ultimate goal is to be a max rank Blacksmith!!! ( 9 •̀v•́)9

I've been playing regular Mabi off and on for maybe just a little bit before Iria first came out in NA (like literally just a week or two beforehand lol!) My original character got to level 400 on Alexina, and then I took a break from the game for a while and came back just when Crusader skills were getting launched. My main became a 10k human on Mari by the name of Witigo, and for a long time I had a blast. Tons of R1 skills and mastery skills, and I even got Dan 3 blacksmithing, which was a goal I'd had ever since I first started playing in high school. That was rad.

It was so much fun. And somehow as all of this was going on, Mabi became less about having fun and more about grinding to keep up with all the crap Nexon was releasing. It felt like every week there was a new gacha with new weapons or armor or pets that outclassed everything, and it became a slog.

Logging into MabiPro for the first time was like a breath of fresh air. It's weird to be such a low level again that most everything can kick my ass, and it's strange returning to older combat methods, but hot damn am I actually having fun again. And the best part is finally having a clue of what I'm doing so I can start planning for getting my max blacksmithing again ;D Mostly I like to solo dungeons, but I'm always looking to make friends and help others out!

TL;DR: got fed up with modern mabi like literally all yall and came to have fun. Was successful.

Nice to meet you all, and see you in game!ヾ(>ω< )
~Vitse
Posted at 02-06-20, 08:00 am Link | #2
honeybuck

Last post: 66 days
Last view: 6 days
Welcome and hope you have fun!
Posted at 02-09-20, 07:37 am Link | #3
hanakoume

Last post: 1404 days
Last view: 345 days
welcome
let's enjoy mabipro!