Hello Delicious Friends
Posted at 05-16-20, 09:10 am Link | #1
Chocolatesins

Last post: 1433 days
Last view: 999 days
Soooo I used to play mabi with my fiance and her mother...gods, several years ago now. Obviously I'm a little out of practice.

Back then we mostly stuck to ourselves and I had a guild almost as soon as I started playing. Starting up fresh on here is definitely an experience.
I tended to favor commerce and stabbing things to death on my main character, and still like the stabbity things in life.

I'm actually really glad to see this server pop up on my radar, even if it's missing some of the things I enjoyed out of mabi and the community is smaller. In some ways that's both a blessing and a curse. On one had, it's small enough that Dunny isn't so crowded as to not function (Ch2 was hell) and I can (hopefully) make friends easier. On the other hand, selling Holy water seems less lucrative than I'm used to so I'll have to find other good ways to earn money.

I'm usually a night time player due to my job, except for my days off of course, and take on drawing and playing other games as hobbies. I will probably change my avatar a hundred times before I lose count.

Any advice on the money making? What skills seem to be in demand and which ones have products that sell well/often?
Posted at 05-17-20, 07:26 am Link | #2
honeybuck

Last post: 60 days
Last view: 5 days
Hey, welcome. From what I've seen over the past few months after returning there is always a demand for 100 HP and 100 MP potions. There are already a few players with r1 Blacksmithing and r1 Carpentry who does production services for free so if you are looking to make gold with life skills, Potion Making is the way to go.
Terms