Ruairi Player Returns
Posted at 05-22-20, 08:35 pm Link | #1
Kaede

Last post: 1431 days
Last view: 1408 days
Hey everyone, old Mabinogi player here. Started when the game was open beta in NA I think, or maybe very shortly after release. Played until April 2009, whatever patch that was. Maybe G7 was out, or maybe not yet? Not sure.

Wow Mabinogi... this game became a big part of my life, despite not playing that long in the grand scheme of things. My character was Kaede on Ruairi server, and I was the founder/leader of one of the largest (and definitely best!) RP guilds on the server: Solidarity. If anyone remember Solidarity, I would love to hear from you. It continued for several years after I stepped down, and it would be great to learn what became of it after... would love even more to reconnect with anyone I knew in those old days.

I still see my time in Mabinogi as the best time of my gaming life. Mostly because of the people I knew. One of my biggest regrets is not making more of an effort to maintain ties with my friends. Tsume, Renshia, Oren, Alysa, Eerie, Laios, Phoondelmar, Cheshireyang, and many many others. Long shot here, but if anyone knows any way to get in contact with the players of those characters let me know, or at least let them know they can reach Kaede here, and that I would love to connect with them again.

It sounds weird... but Mabinogi for me is so nostalgic it almost hurts. Installing Mabi Pro, hearing the main menu music again... character creation... Nao...Tir Chonaill... Wow. Don't know how long I'll play, for me this is mostly a massive nostalgia trip... but if I can meet a community like was there in the old days, who knows?
Posted at 05-25-20, 05:57 am Link | #2
honeybuck

Last post: 64 days
Last view: 4 days
Welcome and I hope you come across any friends from Ruiari.
[Posted by Vers on 06-26-20, 01:46 pm, deleted by Vers]
Terms