Likeability Potions (rev. 5 by MikeHero on 05-01-21, 09:48 am)
Posted at 05-01-21, 09:35 am Link | #1
MikeHero

Last post: 1062 days
Last view: 1032 days
I was wondering if adding Likeability potions to Shyla could be viable. I would add them for 50k each if only one is needed to make a NPC open their secret shop and 25,000 Gold each if more then one is needed for secret shop. I believe this would be a decent price and if people would like to save the gold they can always buy gold mushroom from players or farm on Wednesday's real life time. Also encourages people to farm/trade/sell.Thanks for your time. Add gold mushroom material to make a likeability potion if likeability potion not tradeable thanks.

Reason: I was trying to level my composing. And got stuck at Nele's shop I gave him around 20 candles as gifts between 2hours real life time and still couldn't get his secret shop to open, then went on a mushroom hunt for a hour and couldn't find a single gold mushroom because they only spawn Wensdays real-life time then I cried and played gentle symphonies near Nele for an hour and he ended up hating me, not for giving him enough candles to burn down a house but for playing like shit.uwu

Maybe have gold mushroom drop everyday?
Maybe have gold mushroom drop in a dungeon?

IGN:Caligo
Terms