Stonehand the Giant Returns!
Posted at 01-24-22, 05:13 pm Link | #1
Stonehandthegiant

Last post: 819 days
Last view: 745 days
highly doubt anyone ever knew me back in the day but i played from g7 to g15, if you were ever on alexina server and saw a giant with black hair and basil gimlet armor with a headband and a vales greatsword and shield milling about dunbarton that was me. what ultimately spelled the death of the game for me was the combat update when some brainlet crackhead in the nexon office got the bright idea to make skills load instantly and make strength count towards defense, it made monsters except literally field bosses and the arc lich trivial there was no point in combat anymore, and as someone that largely just ignored the story and fought shit and ran dungeons well... you can see where the problem arose that eventually killed the game for me and any desire to play it. the needless content bloat and loss of focus finished it off, a trillion things to do and none of them felt like they mattered or even connected to anything all the character had been sucked out of the game like a vampire, everything just became simpler and simpler mana tunnels and moon gates just always were on when they used to be on cycles hell they even introduced teleportation stones to dungeons in uladh why explore right? but yeah enough boomer griping many people probably have the same opinion anyway otherwise why go on a private server, but in short im back and im glad to have found this private server.
Posted at 01-24-22, 09:54 pm Link | #2
Asrya

Last post: 819 days
Last view: 803 days
Welcome back! It's a small community but we're all pretty active.

Check out the discord: https://discord.gg/Dj7BC4hk5j
A lot of players are active here even when they can't be logged into the game, and everyone is super helpful.
Terms