Buff Spirit Healing Wands (rev. 3 by Dalton on 08-01-23, 08:48 pm)
Posted at 08-01-23, 08:45 pm Link | #1
Dalton

Last post: 403 days
Last view: 396 days
I turned a healing wand into a spirit weapon. Half for the meme, and half because in live they nerfed f2p healing and it's no longer possible to ego a healing wand.
I know it wasn't ideal to ego a healing wand but this isn't on my main character and spirit wands suck anyway. But this thing is way too expensive to use.
It costs 216 gold every time you heal someone or 1080g if you use all 5 charges of healing.
It costs 150 gold every time you use party healing.
These are conservative numbers because it assumes you roll a 10 every time with the spirit repair potions shyla sells which repair 6-10 dura for 60k. Which you won't.
And keep in mind other people are killing the monsters and collecting their gold while I heal them and get nothing but the end chest.
I can't attest to the healing bonuses or the mp reduction bonuses since the spirit is lvl 14, but according to wiki it'll probably never come close to matching a tikka healing wand which gives a +20 healing bonus with no upgrades and with upgrades can get a much higher mp reduction without having to put in all the effort of leveling a spirit, plus the tikka wand can be blessed since you can't ego it.

TL;DR I'm asking for less durability wear on ego healing wands from healing skills (first aid doesn't do damage thank god) and higher healing bonus and mp reduction.
Terms