Posted at 01-31-19, 08:15 pm Link | #121
Shasos

Last post: 1908 days
Last view: 1772 days
Hi there!
I'm Shasos and have played on the EU Server in the Celestial Guild a few years back until the server slowly died. After that I switched to the Mari US Server where I have played in the Ocarina guild. I'm taking a look at MabiPro right now after to reminiscent about old times.
Maybe I'll play actively again.
[Posted by Makao on 02-02-19, 01:20 am, deleted by Makao]
Posted at 02-14-19, 03:59 am Link | #123
okysu

Last post: 1657 days
Last view: 1513 days
Hi! I just started playing MabiPro yesterday and
I'm totally open to anyone messaging me or wanting to play together!

I've had my eye on this private server for a while, because I miss playing mabinogi
and I finally gave in and decided to play.

My IGN is okysu, please message me!
I'm not sure how active I'll be but I'll be on every now and then.
Posted at 04-10-19, 11:59 pm Link | #124
Deastiel

Last post: 1839 days
Last view: 1839 days
Hi, I'm Deastiel and I just like memes. I'm a nostalgic nooby and I finally found the mabi pserver that some people have been raving about.

I'm not into toxicity so I left nexon, also cuz of their nonstop gachas and recycled events.

Can't wait to meet y'all in-game!
Posted at 04-23-19, 06:00 pm Link | #125
Victoly

Last post: 1823 days
Last view: 13 days
Hey, guys!

I'm Victoly, both here and In-Game (and my Giant's name will probably be Victoli, while I'll make up something else for my elf... who the heck knows what or why).

I'd love to find some folks to run dungeons and quests with, so please feel free to add me and we'll totally hang out! I'll be going through G1 and G2 soon and I'm loving the oldschool struggle. 8D

I found MabiPro through a google search while talking with a good friend of mine (who shares my love for the old, not-shite combat system). Thank the gods it exists!! xD
Posted at 04-26-19, 04:16 am Link | #126
Azza

Last post: 1794 days
Last view: 1793 days
Hello~

I'm Azza. Victoly poked me here.

Uhm... if you catch me in game, feel free to say hi.
Posted at 07-06-19, 07:33 am Link | #127
Binnin

Last post: 622 days
Last view: 621 days
Hey guys! let me start off by saying THANK YOU. This private server is a literal dream come true! my main on live is Jared123popp on the tarlach server. I hated all the things about mabi that ARN'T in this server! I have no clue why this isn't super successful. But i'm happy to be here & found this through a quick google search in hopes of an original version. Thank you creators, thank you. My in game is Binninz I'd love to hangout with anyone anytime!
Posted at 07-16-19, 07:28 pm Link | #128
thesand43

Last post: 1743 days
Last view: 1742 days
Hey! I'm just trying to connect with my old guild family because I miss the community we had. Any Shinradogs here from the golden days?
I played from g2 on, and had an amazing community with a small close knit guild. sadly, I went offline for a year when I went off to do school work in a different state where I had no wi-fi. when I came back the guild was dead, and the people gone.
Never had a real explanation, and every now and then it makes me sad. I tried re-creating my experience last year, but the guild I join was not as close knit, and the game felt boring at that point because everyone was such high levels now. I missed the old days where it took multiple people working hard to beat a dungeon. when a dungeon crawl was actually something to prepare for and allot time for.
all and all, I miss the guild, and miss the fun times we had, and hoping to maybe connect with at least one of them again.
-thesand
Posted at 07-16-19, 07:34 pm Link | #129
thesand43

Last post: 1743 days
Last view: 1742 days
AMATERUSU!

Hi! I'm Owlette.

I started playing Mabi right around the time G3 was released on the Mari server. Not long after that, I had created a new account and played as Amaterusu, also on the Mari server. I played religiously until around G12, then on and off until G16ish (I don't remember, that's how little I played during that time). My first guild was Shinradogs and the sense of family I had from that guild is really what I miss the most. We were a small, close-knit guild that did literally everything together until it was disbanded and everyone went their separate ways. I'd really love to find that type of community again.

I found MabiPro right when it came out, tried it out for a bit, then just kind of fell off the map again.
I'm hoping that if I find a good group of active players, that I can rekindle my love for playing Mabi again.

I'm a 22 year old (almost 23) casual gamer and I play anything from Witcher to Slime Rancher and have been playing a kingdom building game called Kingdoms & Castles the most recently. I also play a mobile game called Love Nikki pretty much constantly and even have the Japanese server downloaded as well. Every Friday, I play D&D with a group of irl friends so I won't be playing Mabi on Fridays unless the session gets cancelled. When I'm not on the computer, I like hanging out with friends, going to the movies, concerts, and new restaurants. I'm also a huge fan of staying home and doing nothing. I'm currently trying to learn Japanese in the hopes that I'll be able to travel there someday.

Nice to meet you! Hope we can be friends!
Posted at 08-24-19, 02:57 am Link | #130
Snigery

Last post: 1704 days
Last view: 296 days
Hello, Mykle (IGN). Honestly I wasn't really looking for a new server. I saw a thread on 'live' forums mentioning something about the owner selling his 98% shares of the company. Made me realize that Mabinogi might not be around forever, or it might change even more (that's not saying much after my nostalgic few hours logged in here). Just recently a City of Heroes server has been put up, and I thought about if there were any mabinogi servers.

I've been active/inactive at Mabi for a while. I have the 4th anniversary title on live. Idk when that was. I do remember the current MabiPro, though I was not too active. And I mained an elf archery which made combat really difficult. Another player loaned me enough money to start a farm and I soon learned how to sell HW on the market. I began playing as a merchant elf who'd carry around a bow in defense.

Over the years I'd collect various outfits and well, that's when the changes came and I had an opportunity to participate more in the combat. Puppetry was a huge interest for me, but eventually I bought a CC for a 3kttl Human that gave me a fresh start. Now he's a warrior with 700ish hp, 300is mp, 600ish stamina, and all those stats feel like my new character here of 100hp, mp, sta.

During my trial run here I realize now how much live mabinogi has become the sort of experience WoW's Cataclysm offered.

Anyway I look forward to continuing trying this server out.
Posted at 09-02-19, 04:26 pm Link | #131
TheDoubleFox

Last post: 1685 days
Last view: 1683 days
Hello, my name is Erin, I'm new to this game but Always wanted to get into, just keep being told i shouldn't play live as a new player.
I may not get on too much, but hope that we all will have some fun ^^
Posted at 09-04-19, 06:50 am Link | #132
Trance

Last post: 1625 days
Last view: 892 days
Hello, my name is Erin, I'm new to this game but Always wanted to get into, just keep being told i shouldn't play live as a new player.
I may not get on too much, but hope that we all will have some fun ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay. It's nice and cozy over here as opposed to live I guess.
post rev. 1 by Mckinzie on 09-04-19, 09:13 am
Posted at 09-04-19, 09:10 am Link | #133
Mckinzie

Last post: 1467 days
Last view: 1003 days
Hello, forums. I am Mck. Mack. Mackinz. Whatever you wish to call me.

I was a player on Tarlach forever ago. I joined a guild by the name of Hunterz, and the game shaped who I am today. I quit several years ago, but I originally started playing around G1 - G3 in the US, and up until the advent of dual guns. I hope we all get along, and maybe some of us will know each other.
Posted at 09-10-19, 02:41 am Link | #134
LordPyro

Last post: 1687 days
Last view: 1682 days
Names Janus, whatever else is ok, found out about this game from mod searching, ign is same as forum.
[Posted by malo on 11-21-19, 07:57 am, deleted by malo]
Posted at 01-15-20, 06:24 am Link | #136
Varon

Last post: 1560 days
Last view: 1533 days
Greetings and Morrighan bless thee,

I'm Varon and my in-game character is also Varon (human) Zaron (giant), an still semi-active in official Mabinogi NA (Alexina) but I've come here to re-live the good old days originally starting the game a little bit before Thunderbird's were introduced.

Aspiring Priest of Morrighan,
Varon.
Posted at 01-31-20, 05:15 am Link | #137
yonsushi

Last post: 1544 days
Last view: 441 days
Hi there!
I'm an old mabi player from back in g2, i recently sold my mabi account a few months ago because i decided it was just where i wasted money on monthly, hardly even played the game but spent money on it! I really miss the game though so I searched for a private server ^^

Currently downloading the game but I hope to take the IGN wdym
Posted at 02-07-20, 02:41 pm Link | #138
Ryanlupe

Last post: 1248 days
Last view: 606 days
My IGN is Ryanlupe, and I'm on from time to time during my down time. I'm really into dungeon running, but if you just want a friend feel free to add me.
Posted at 02-20-20, 04:49 am Link | #139
Lextzo

Last post: 1222 days
Last view: 794 days
Hey Everyone. I haven't settled on a name yet but I think my IGN will be Lextzo.

I played Mabinogi right when it was released in 2008 and absolutely loved it. Over time things have changed and live is not the game I used to know and love.

I thought that playing a challenge mode on Mabinogi's official servers would re-invigorate my love for the game but ultimately because of the changes they made it just wasn't cutting it. You can look at my challenge "generational" on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdElzA5i0T8&list=PLwdnb2wRCxiWfyr-h2h0gVU1dwnK9IeVX

I plan on coming to this server and starting my challenge over. I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you!
Posted at 02-21-20, 03:34 am Link | #140
honeybuck

Last post: 65 days
Last view: 4 days
Hey Everyone. I haven't settled on a name yet but I think my IGN will be Lextzo.

I played Mabinogi right when it was released in 2008 and absolutely loved it. Over time things have changed and live is not the game I used to know and love.

I thought that playing a challenge mode on Mabinogi's official servers would re-invigorate my love for the game but ultimately because of the changes they made it just wasn't cutting it. You can look at my challenge "generational" on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdElzA5i0T8&list=PLwdnb2wRCxiWfyr-h2h0gVU1dwnK9IeVX

I plan on coming to this server and starting my challenge over. I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you!

Hope to see you go on with your challenge!
Terms