Mabinogi Professional will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance during the following time:
to 02:00AM 08/12/23
- Small Popup Tutorials will now appear in-game when playing as a beginner to help explain MabiPro's unique features.
- Beginner Characters will now obtain gifts every 10 levels, up till 100.
- Beginner Items has been readjusted to be given out when meeting certain milestones instead.
- Beginner Characters will now choose to have beginner skills or have a fresh start via Nao.
- When an account logs in for the first time, they will get a Human Card instead of a Free Card.
- G13 and G9 no longer start automatically on beginner characters. G9 will start after completing Chapter 2 (Complete G8 -> Start G9), and Chapter 3 (Complete G9,10,11,12 -> Start G13). You may choose to manually start G9 or G13 by speaking to devcat.
- New Questlines to introduce Port Cobh has been added.
- Shyla, Tamon, and Madoc's shops has now been re-organized.
- Nekojima and Renes quests no longer start automatically, they will now given when talking to Voight or Legatus for the first time.
- 99% Production Recipes have now been set up to 100%.
- Various Amount of bug fixes has been implemented in Reoite Dungeons.
- Fixed a typo where the Manual for the Yggdrasil Sword was called the Dragon Sword.
- Translations has been Updated.
We apologize for any inconvenience.