"The World is big and goblins are small but there is one gob who rules them all! He may be only three feet tall, but he's sure he'll beat you all! Our bold king of golden pacing is eager to see who he will be racing! Do you have what it takes to give him the brakes?"
-The Goblin Squad"
Goblin Tag has been introduced to The World, and in no small part thanks to the feisty king of swift and furious tag himself!
-To face him you must find a Goblin Tag Pass from any monster drops. Bosses have a much higher drop rate!
- It can be brought to any standard dungeon in Uladh.
- Upon dropping in a party of up to 8, you will be swept away to a special field via goblin magic!
- Players will receive a star for every Racing Goblin they can chase down and defeat.
- After 10 minutes, the game is over and chests will appear in the center to be opened with your Stars!
- The more players present, the more chests appear!
We eagerly await for you to participate, so give it a whirl and give it your best shot!
Players of all levels may participate, though at lower levels it is suggested to bring friends.
See you in the tag fields, Milletians!
1 comment (by Alistine). Log in to post a comment.
A new beta HA node command ">vc" has been added. This command allows you to send full color visual chats to other users ingame.
Since the client will not load these visual chats, you must upload the images to a image host like Imgur.
* Full color - images support full 256 bit color.
* Opacity - images support full transparency and even variable opacity.
* Automatic image resizing - images larger than 256x96 will be resized to 256x96 automatically.
* PNG loading
What doesn't work and will probably never work:
* Saving images
* User signature (all images are signed by Drahan when using this command)
What doesn't work but is supposed to work:
* Images larger than 32kb in size. 32KB is just under the average file size for resized images so some images fail... a lot.
* Error handling - actually, it works, it's just done wrong right now. You get kicked when an error occurs, and since this feature is still beta.
* HTTPS loading on Vier node - Vier fails all HTTPS requests due to some configuration issues, but will be fixed soon.
* Most JPGs and other file formats that aren't PNG.
Example of how to use it:
We recommend using Imgur to host images, and use PNG file format as it is the best supported.
This feature is currently a work in progress. It is not perfect, and it is extremely finicky about what images you use and where they are hosted; additionally being kicked every time an error occurs is pretty problematic as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
Uh Oh...Something has gone terribly wrong in the soul steam...
Well milletian, it seems that the soul steam has been attacked. Who knows what or why? Nao is temporarily away and Lorna needs your help.
Will you fight the monsters out for her?
- This event will run for 2/24 to 3/3
- Find Lorna in Dunbarton. She will state the situation and ask you to aid her.
- You need a total of exactly 4 people in a party, the players in the party must be 20 meters next to Lorna and the party leader cannot have a shadow mission on their quest inventory.
- Upon meeting the requirements, you will RP as one of four Lorna's, Each Lorna has their own skillset: Melee, Ranger, Alchemy, and Mage. You can pick a role by having a small gem of the same color on your inventory.
- Fight off the monsters, each kill will reward you one star.
- The run ends when all Lornas becomes unconscious. You will be given Lorna Coins for your participation in the event. Lorna Coins are distributed by the following formula : Total Number of Stars Earned divided by 5.
- Talk to Lorna with the Lorna Coins to exchange with items .
1 comment (by Frobozz). Log in to post a comment.
Alissa and her friends are having a slumber party, and she's inviting you to join the fun.
Will you come to her sleepover?
- Event will last from 2/7 to 2/16
- Talk to Alissa in Tir Chonaill during the event in a party of 3+, between 8 and 10 PM.
- When you talk to her in the correct time frame, you'll be invited to Alissa's Sleepover Event.
- You must use the provided Play Pillows to win.
- If you successfully complete the mission within 5 minutes, you will gain 5 White Feathers.
- Additional Feathers will also be found while fighting. These may be turned in to Alissa for rewards!
1 comment (by Alcian). Log in to post a comment.
There's a ski race event going on in Vales, near Sella Beach. Control your movement with the WASD keys. You can power slide with a space bar as well. Your goal is to reach under 52 seconds without missing any flags.
- This event will run from 12/16 to 12/28
- Head over to the North East of Sella Beach.
- Once you reach North East of Sella Beach. Hit the prop to start skiing. Use your WASD keys to move around. Use the space bar to do a power slide.
- Try to pass all of the flags on your way out. If you miss a flag a 3 second penalty is added to your timer.
- You must reach under 52 seconds to receive a prize.
- You must open the prize once you have receive it. If you do not open it, you won't be able to receive another one after a successful race.
We hope to see you all participate, see you on the slopes!
1 comment (by Theorac). Log in to post a comment.